Back angled bob with long hair – both hot and popular!
Back angled bob haircut is a new versatile haircut. It is the most trendy haircut for people with long hair. Back angled bob with long hair can be straight or wavy depending upon the nature of hair.
Those who want to keep their long hair yet want to try something new and versatile, they can try this cut. The person can style the curls as well as carry straight and silky glance.
Step by Step Instructions for Back Angled Bob Hair Cut:
Due to this versatility of style, the back angled bob cut is very popular. The steps of back angled bob haircut are described as below:
- Wet the hair and segregate it from the center into two divisions leaving one to one and a half inch of hair section at the rear side in the midpoint.
- Roll your head in an angle you want (the more slanted the top is the sharper the point is at the head flipside). Now take the segment you missed in the center at the back of the head and comb it. Then incise it to the required extent. It is better to use parallel streak to get the look. It is better if you make an effort from the same elevation so that you can make angles and lines at the required spot.
- Continue the hair cutting by taking half inch hair segment on one part of the head. Comb it towards the rear side and slice it using the earlier hair cut line as the guide. You can continue cutting in this manner on one part first and then proceed to the other part of work on both sides simultaneously.
- Once both the sides are done, raise the head to a straight upright position and comb all the hair back parting it at the center. You will have to see that the bottom edge of the hair is smooth and even. If there is any unevenness then straighten it.
- Work from back center to one side of the head and then from the center to the next side. Then work from the sides to the front of the head creating an even angled line all along the way.
- You can check the beveling of the hair in the back by holding it horizontally and can trim away any uneven lines. Cross-checking can be done using very thin segments of hair so that no unevenness is created. After the cut style the hair as you want. Use a smoothing serum on the hair and then blow dry it to get a smooth look.
With the help of a round brush, you can curl the ends inside. The cut gives a straight and professional look and the look can be carried to the office. To add more volume to the hair you can make large curls using a large curling rollers or a large-barreled curling iron. This creates a more casual and relaxed look.
For more information, visit the exclusive resource How To Cut Hair For Beginners.