Create a profitable blog and turn your blog into a bank.
Everyone knows blogging is profitable. But how to create a profitable blog? Is there any easy way to blogging? Definitely, yes! Let’s get started. Just follow these simple steps to create a profitable blog and turn your blog into a bank.
Here’s the Beginners Guide to Create a Profitable Blog:
Pick Hot Niche:
If you target audience then blog will be more successful. If you own a business, look for segments of your business to target. By having a focused niche, you become a big fish in a small pond rather than a small fish in a big pond.
Find Good Keywords:
Research and find good keywords what your customers are searching for. To have a successful blog and reach targeted audience, search for “long tail keyword phrase”. IBP is an excellent software to find targeted audience.
Create Blog Using WordPress:
There are many alternatives to create a profitable blog. But I would encourage using WordPress. It’s the easiest blogging platform available. Moreover, it is SEO friendly.
Finding Content For Your Blog:
To have a successful blog, you need to post fresh content at least 2-3 times a week. But how to get fresh content? There is a lot of content on the Internet for your use. There is no rule that says all the content must be yours. Just get some content from article directory sites such as Ezine Articles. If you have money, you can outsource it to freelance writers too.
If you want to potentially make a little money with your blog, then just display ads. Sign-up Google Adsense and make extra income. When visitors click the Ads, you get paid.
Short Term Blog Secrets Revealed:
Short Term Blog is otherwise known as STB. It allows us to try anything and everything without a care as to what the end result is. It also lets you find out which programs are the most suitable for your niche.
Something you do or promote on this blog will no doubt generate bad feedback or possible backlash from other blogs or the search engines. That’s all OK. Don’t get disappointed with the results as it will help you to make a successful long term blog.
This will run alongside the short term blog but will contain the better information, have better design etc. It will not just run any old Ad program or promote any product. It will instead work its way to being a valuable and trusted resource for your visitors and in turn, will become and authoritative site in its niche.
Features of a Short Term Blog:
To summarize, the characteristics of a short-term blog are as follows:
- Placed on free or cheap page rank domain names, (nothing above page rank 2).
- Made up of sponsored posts and free PLR articles or quick lesser quality posts.
- Have a free template design that can be customized for free.
- Earns money from contextual advertising (such as Adsense etc.), link sales and sponsored posts (ranging from $5 to $100).
- Involves little or no Search Engine Optimization SEO & traffic generation.
- Will be sold (flipped) after hitting an income level from $50 up. (Selling for no less than $300).
Long Term Blog Secrets Revealed:
What does long term blog stand for? In simple words, a long-term blog is a well-planned blog that gives authority status and imparts knowledge to the visitors.
Characteristics Of A Long Term Blog:
- Placed on new or purchased keyword specific domains with any level of page rank (the higher the better).
- Not monetized for the first month.
- Will have customized free templates or preferably unique custom designs and branding.
- Will earn money from affiliate programs, highly paid sponsored posts ($100+) and high-end link sales.
- Has focused SEO and traffic strategies.
- Will earn income levels of over $500 per month before selling.
How to Optimize Blog for Search Engine?
After you set up your own site , you need to optimize your blog. This isn’t just for the search engines but you need to optimize every blog in 3 ways:
1. Reader Optimization:
The easier and more enjoyable your blog is the more sticky it will become. Remember getting an existing reader to come back is 10 times easier than generating a new reader.
2. Search Engine Optimization:
Make sure the blog is easily crawled and indexed by the search engines for maximum exposure and heaps of free traffic.
Make sure the blog isn’t losing potential dollars by having it poorly monetized.
Profitable blogging is definitely an art. If you want to set up a blog on making money, blogging, affiliate and traffic generation tips then simply visit the website Make Money Online.