Everyone has their personal favorite sleeping positions and habits. But these habits reflect our basic instinct to feel protected. Moreover sleeping styles reveal unusual individual traits.
That’s OK. But what is the good approach to sleep effectively? You should remember that whatever may be the sleeping position, you are just put to rest. In this article, you will know some relaxing and consoling techniques to sleep.
- Sleeping on the back is the most preferred position as it puts the least stress on your spine. Try to put a cushion under knees. This will ease your stress level that lower back often experiences.
- If you are a side sleeper, make it a habit to use cervical support in the form of a cushion. It makes you to retain the neutral spot of the neck. Maintain a cushion amidst your laps so that it gives relaxation even if you have pain in your hips. Make sure that you don’t nap on your sideways with your limbs up over head. This position will lead to more stress and strain.
- Stomach sleepers cause the utmost strain to their neck. You should place a cushion under your stomach.
- Make sure there is no television or harsh sounds in your bedroom. The lighting too should be soft.
- For, luck your head should point north.