If you are a newbie then Search Engine Optimization SEO might be very confusing. But do remember that you can master it with the help of simple tips and techniques. This article guides you to get the best from Search Engine Optimization.
The first thing you need to realize is that getting traffic from organic search engine listings has a lot more to do with demand than it does with ranking for certain keywords and so on. Even though there are specific things you can do to get “ranked” and so on, just know that if you simply create a site with good text content that’s easy for users to navigate/use and then “get the word out” to some degree across the net – then you’ve basically covered all your bases in the SEO game at its root.
Think about it: Search engines depend on relevant content from authoritative sources not webmasters that know the SEO “game”. Literally millions of high-traffic websites that get a ton of traffic from Google, Yahoo and MSN have been built by individuals that have no intention of getting “indexed” or even turning a profit.
Think about all the hundreds of thousands of “opinion” blogs on Blogger, MySpace and University sites – many of which are created by professionals and yet they don’t have the first clue about how to monetize their sites, let alone get them ranked highly in the SERPs.
And yet – those are the types of sites that often get incredible rankings that even the best SEO’s could only dream of getting through methodical means. And that’s because, very simply, the content is good and other individuals across the web genuinely like it enough to simply add it as a link or resource on their own sites.
Content and Links = Search Engine Traffic. It’s a simple equation.
It is true that one can Make Money Online through blogging. But to make money, you need to get visitors to your blog. Even through you create a unique blog and add refreshing content to it, it is not always possible to get traffic. To make money online, you need to get targeted traffic.
Free Methods To Get Unlimited Fast Traffic For A Blog:
Do not lose your energy; follow these simple free tips to get fast traffic for your blog. Once you complete your blog, you need to market it, and then only you will get visitors. Make the world know your blog by following these simple hot tips:
1. Submit your blog to the blog directories such as Blogarama, BoingBoing, BOTW etc. As they are crawled by the search engines frequently, your blog will get noticed sooner.
2. Signup the MyBlogLog community. It sends you a huge traffic based on your niche. The members often share their ideas to help each other.
3. These days submission of the blogs to the networking sites is also an effective way to generate fast traffic.
4. Submit your blog to the high traffic sending sites such as Digg and StumbleUpon. The amount of traffic from these sites is really massive and fast as they are very much liked by the search engines.
5. Submit your blog at Technorati as it is exclusive for blogs.
6. Do not forget to ping your blog as and when you update it. Use pinging services like pingoat or pingomatic.
7. Bookmark your blog posts at Del.icio.us, Reddit, Furl, Yahoo MyWeb, RawSugar, Shadows etc.
8. Make effective use of commenting on the blogs. These will lead to links. So comment on the blogs that are relevant to your niche. Moreover make sure that you are leaving relevant comments, do not spam them with your ugly comments.
9. You can even put your blog link as a signature under emails, forum posts, business cards, letterheads. You can even advertise it through press releases and classifieds.
10. Concentrate on link building procedures. Get one way links from relevant websites/blogs. Reciprocal links are not bad too, but do not indulge in buying links as the search engines may penalize it.
For further information on successful blogging and How To Make Money Online, read on Blogging To The Bank 2.0
For more information, visit exclusive website on Search Engine Optimization SEO.