All the methods including paid links meant to trick search engine robots are spam.
Paid links are considered to be one of the many ways to advertise a website. To a certain extent, advertising through paid links is OK. But the real problem starts when you are using them for gaining link juice.
Stay Away from Paid Links and Spam:
To be simple, paid links are treated as SPAM. These days Google is very serious about the web spam. It is not sparing even the BIG sites such as Forbes. Paid links are a real threat for your search engine rankings.
If you are selling links, then Google will catch you. This is really a BIG threat for your website. By observing penalization on sites such as Forbes, you can strongly say that Google is very strict about paid links and web spam. To a new webmaster, these terms might sound something strange.
Explanation of the Term SPAM in the Eyes of Google:
- Sites exclusively made for Adsense to make money.
- Sites with no unique content.
- Cloaking and false redirects to fool search engine robots.
- Hidden text for search engines.
- Keyword stuffing to get required keyword density.
- Misspellings of popular sites to get advantage.
- Irrelevant keywords to stuff web pages.
- Hidden links.
- Getting involved in link farms.
- Using automate link software programs.
All the methods to trick search engine robots are termed as SPAM. Google might be late in discovering the web spam but will make webmasters feel the HEAT. Play safe and get high search engine rankings on Google.
Is It Really Possible To Do Self SEO?
To achieve higher SERPs, we concentrate on Search Engine Optimization. But some call it as a professional activity that requires a huge budget. If so, can’t I do self SEO for my website?
Yes, one can follow some simple tips and achieve higher SERPs through search engine optimization.
- Write a good title tag of about 50-70 characters. Try to include the keyword phrase in it.
- Research for a moderately competitive keyword. Long tailed keyword phrase would be better as it has less competition. Moreover, it’s effective in conversion.
- Write unique content rich web pages concentrating on each keyword. Don’t use the same title tag on all the developed web pages.
- Write the content by considering the mindset of the visitor. Don’t write for the sake of robots.
- Include META tags. Even though the search engines don’t give much importance to them but it would be better to include them in the HTML code.
- Don’t forget to include alt and title attributes to the images.
- Don’t just spam the web page with keywords. Be natural.
- Don’t use any black hat SEO techniques. It may give you instant results. But in the end, you will be thrown out the rankings.
- Follow off-page search engine optimization techniques.
Follow the latest white hat SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION SEO techniques and stay in the business without any Google penalization.
Concentrate on link building. Internet Business Promoter is a renowned SEO Software tool that makes you to get top in the natural organic search engine listings. Highly Recommended!