Domain name registration is an important task in online business. Before you buy domain name, you need to follow some important tips. This article helps you to grab your domain and start DOMAIN HOSTING account.
You must know that you only need a starter package if you are starting your first blog and remember you can also upgrade at a later date. In order to kick start this process, you should buy domain name. Let us see how this works in reality.
What I personally suggest you to do is buy an existing domain name rather than a new domain name registration. Now this is of benefit to us as an older domain name is preferred by the search engines. It directly helps us to get better rankings.
Follow these general domain name buying tips where you are registering new or looking to buy existing domains:
1. Make it relevant to your blog.
2. Include your main keyword. Keep it as short as possible.
3. Do not mis-type or mis spell words or use letter to represent words. A user should be able to type in a domain name and get to the site without after only hearing it once.
4. It you have to spell out your domain name every time someone asks about your blog you are going to lose visitors.
5. The one exception to the above rule is if you go for something short and snappy, like a branded name or slogan.
These domain names are usually easy to remember but compromise search engine placing as they do not often contain many keywords. Now you know what you’re looking for in a domain you can go register a new one.
The older the better, but this will usually be reflected in the price. Finding an old domain name isn’t the end of it, you also need to make sure what else has been on the domain in the past. For more detailed information on domain name registration, you should read BLOGGING TO THE BANK.