Paid posting or guest blogging will deliver unique content from the experts.
Do you want to Make Money Online with blogging? What are your goals?
Have you set any short and long term goals? There are many approaches to realize your dream. One of them is to group those approaches into FAST and STEADY manner. You can call the fast method as SKIMMING. The steady approach is rather slow but definitely rewarding.
There are many tutorials on the slow and steady method but none of the internet marketing gurus are interested in disclosing earn BIG and FAST method. Personally, I’m on work from the home job board and seriously engaged in giving information and inspirational ideas on how to start a home business.
It’s time to earn, and earn big and fast. That is what this entire specific set up has been about all the time. We’re now going to look at some key areas that this type of blog set up allows to maximize on, so here we go. To quick start the art of blogging, you must be familiar with paid postings.
Paid postings are exactly what they sound like; someone offers you a set amount to create a blog post on a certain topic. These posts will often include posting a link or links in the blog post to specific URLs.
If the blog posting is done by a guest then it is termed as Guest Blogging. If you make the payment for it, then it is nothing but paid posting. There are certain guidelines in dealing with paid postings. Some of them are as follows:
- You sign up at a pay per post site. Research for the best ones in your niche!
- You apply for opportunities or are given a list that your blog qualifies for.
- You are granted a post and given the criteria.
- You make the post including all the criteria and links and post it on your blog.
- You copy the URL back to the pay per post site to submit the opportunity.
- If there are any problems you are given an opportunity to fix these.
- Once the post is approved you are awarded the cash. Most places stock up your earnings and pay out when you reach a certain threshold or after a certain amount of time has passed.
Get the Best of Guest Blogging:
For getting the most out of paid posting, you should keep in mind that:
- Higher page rank, traffic, and a number of bank links mean you will qualify for higher paid opportunities.
- Sponsored posts must be followed by a non-sponsored post. This is where we use out backup posts to place the day after a sponsored post has been approved.
With the recent changes in Google algorithm (Google Panda Update), many bloggers are feeling the heat. Thus, I would feel like engaging in paid posting or guest blogging will deliver unique content from the experts and at the end your blog will get higher traffic due to its freshness.
For more information, I would recommend reading Make Money Online.