If you don’t believe in yourself, then who will?
Women are people, just like you and me. They aren’t special. They aren’t sacred. They are bags of flesh and bone too, and the sooner you realize that the happier you’ll be.
After all, you can’t truly be happy with someone you feel is worth more than you. And they certainly can’t be happy with someone they feel is inferior to them.
That is why I encourage men to believe and follow the CORE of their faith and not the bullshit dogma and rules placed upon us by the organized governing body of the faith. The core beliefs come from God. The bullshit comes from man.. Moreover, you can’t believe in God unless you believe in yourself.
Believe in Yourself – How I Learned to Believe in Myself?
Believe in yourself makes an ultimate difference. This clearly differentiates successful people from the crowd. Believe in yourself and this little extra motivation gives the confidence to overcome the obstacles. In fact, believe in yourself is another way of inducing confidence and self-acceptance. If you can’t accept yourself, then how can you deliver?
I believe in myself. You believe in yourself. Stop comparing yourself to others. You are special. Believe in yourself. It reduces self-doubt and improves self-esteem. Here’s, what I personally believe:
- Treat all people with respect and kindness.
- Fight against those who do wrong to others.
- Do not do anything to anyone you would not want to be done to you.
- Be honest with yourself.
- Be honest with others, even when it hurts to do so.
- Believe you are worthy of happiness.
- Spread your happiness to those who deserve it.
- Help those who deserve your help.
- Never feel guilty for what you want.
- Do not be afraid to fail when striving for something you want.
Believe in the core of your religion, not the false dogma introduced by man. God wants you to be happy. He wants you to live a full and content life. When you deny yourself this by believing in negative things that hold you back from happiness, you are going AGAINST God’s will. Follow your happiness, and you will never go wrong.