Are you thinking of breaking? Then you need some Questions To Ask Before Ending A Relationship. Breaking up or ending a relationship is an emotional thing. You may never regain that wonderful days that you have spend with your love. Is it really valuable? Decide yourself about the worthiness of the relationship. How do you calculate the worthiness of the relationship?
As ending the relationship is the last possible effort, make some questions to ask before ending a relationship. It doesn’t mean that you need to prepare a big questionnaire for it. There are some simple questions to ask before ending a relationship. Just write down on the paper and analyze it.
Here are some important questions to ask before ending a relationship:
1. Do you really want a break up in the relationship?
2. Do you think that your life will be better or worse without this relationship?
3. Would you regret it in the future?
4. What are the problems for ending this relationship?
5. Is it on small or big issues?
6. Is there any communication between you?
7. Did you ever look for the solutions?
8. Did you ever have a second thought?
9. Do you spend quality time with each other?
10. Did you lose faith in him/her?
11. What about the children? (If any)
12. Is this break up – a frequent one or just happened?
13. Is this break up due to family issues?
14. Have your parents involved in controlling the relationship?
15. Are you bored?
16. Is the relationship break up due sexual problems?
17. Does your partner have extra martial affairs?
18. Have you lost the spark in the relationship which you used to enjoy previously?
19. Do you have different personal goals?
20. After break up, would you be still friends?
Answer honestly to all the above questions that are meant for saving your relationship. Just don’t say goodbye. Listen to your heart before you end a relationship. Here’s an important resource on Relationship Advice.