Discover the secret to get rid of pop-ups and malware?
Want to get rid of pop-ups? Got frustrated with advertisements? Then this article is exclusively for you. Discover how to get rid of pop-up advertisements with a single mouse click.
Spyware – Unethical Business Practice:
Are you aware of the actual culprit behind the colorful banners and other flash advertisements that deceive you? It is nothing but spyware and adware. Spyware and adware are malicious programs that enter your PC without your knowledge. We unknowingly give permission to them. Later on, they settle on PC to gather all your private information so that they could sell that to the third party advertisers.
It could be anything. Some spyware and adware programs are meant for tracking your browsing activity while others take vital information such as passwords, online banking, social security numbers, membership details etc. The list goes on.
This means you should tighten PC security otherwise, you could lose all your financial data. Some PC users keep me asking, “I have got a PC antivirus on my desktop. Is it OK to deal with spyware?”. Absolutely Not!
Spyware vs Viruses – What’s the Difference?
Spyware and virus are a completely different type of infection causing agents. The virus infects PC but it will not harm you financially. On the other hand, spyware infections are so deadly that you will not notice it until the credit card bill reaches you. It is nothing but privacy and data theft.
How To Get Rid Of Pop-Ups & Spyware Infections In Real Time?
If spyware and adware are so dangerous then is it really possible to get rid of pop-ups and prevent spyware infections in real time? Yes, you can definitely avoid and control spyware and adware infections by following certain guidelines:
- Stay away from sharing files through P2P software.
- Read the license agreements before downloading any stuff on to your PC.
- Install a firewall so that it provides defense mechanism against hackers.
- Update the operating system on automatic basis as Microsoft releases critical security updates regularly.
- Use keyboard shortcut ALT+F4 to close a window instead of clicking OK and cancel button.
- Stay away from rogue and fake antispyware or antivirus programs.
- Browse internet through a secure browser such as Mozilla Firefox.
- Avoid FREE programs. Don’t get carried away with FREE wallpapers and screensavers.
- Don’t ever compromise on privacy.
- Download programs only from a reliable source.
The best method to get rid of pop-ups is to DOWNLOAD ANTI SPYWARE software so that it scans, removes and blocks unwanted malicious programs such as spyware, adware, malware, keyloggers etc. Get the most reliable and BEST ANTISPYWARE as it gives you real time protection against all security threats.