Malware can ruin your life. Safeguard yourself from online threats.
Although 90% of the internet connected PC’s are prone to spyware attack at one time or another, a majority of PC owners are not aware of how to solve the problem.
The only solution to prevent ourselves from a spyware attack is to run the best malware removal tool from a reliable source.
With advanced technology, the software companies have now started offering antivirus with spyware removal properties.
Put your two cents in ANTIVIRUS with inbuilt SPYWARE REMOVER instead of single ANTISPYWARE DOWNLOAD.
Free Malware Removal Download & Scan
Most of the reputed companies that market free malware software doesn’t give you the full functionality unless you pay for it. However, this feature helps you to analyze the performance of the malware removal tool and thereby helps you to make an easy decision before you pay for it.
Henceforth, by reading “free malware removal” means “FREE DOWNLOAD & SCAN” only.
The following observations are based on first-hand experiences drawn from the reputed research laboratories, forums & discussion groups. Do remember that you don’t need to try each and every spyware cleaner that you come across on the internet.
We review the best malware removal tool … so you don’t have to!
BEST MALWARE REMOVAL TOOL – FREE DOWNLOADS And REVIEWS
1. Adaware Antivirus FREE
Lavasoft’s ADAWARE ANTIVIRUS FREE is a top free malware removal software combining Bitdefender’s powerful antivirus engine and Adaware’s anti-malware technology. It’s quite popular for high detection rate.
Quality wise, Adaware Antivirus FREE enjoys the support of over 450 million satisfied customers. Download and get top-of-the-line anti-malware protection for free.
2. SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition
SUPERAntiSpyware is the best free spyware removal scanner in the market. Acquired by Support.com, SUPERAntiSpyware is very aggressive against all forms of spyware and malware. The USP of the latest version SUPERAntiSpyware is its usage of low PC resources.
Get the most up-to-date protection for your PC from the world’s most recommended spyware and malware removal tool.
3. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
If you’re looking for a full-featured malware removal tool, then Malwarebytes is a decent option. The software is highly known for its four-layered malware crushing technology and huge spyware definition database.
Stay secure with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software. Now, it can even protect your Mac and Android device.
4. IObit Malware Fighter Free
IObit Malware Fighter Free is a masterpiece product from the world’s most innovative system utilities and security software maker IObit. This unique malware removal tool gives deeper and comprehensive real-time protection against the latest malware and ransomware including Petya/GoldenEye Ransomware using EternalBlue Exploit technology.
With excellent online resources database, comprehensive spyware and malware removal capacity, you can’t go wrong with IObit Malware Fighter.
5. Windows Defender Antivirus
Windows Defender is a free malware removal developed by Microsoft. Windows Defender Antivirus is built-in to Windows 10 by default. You don’t need to download or configure. Starting Windows 8, Microsoft has upgraded Windows Defender into an antivirus program.
Without any third-party installation, Microsoft Windows Defender provides comprehensive protection from malware, spyware and other online threats. your PC
Understanding the Concept of Spyware Malware Removal:
Let me give a brief synopsis on malware and spyware, its signs & symptoms, malware removal techniques and other info related to spyware and adware.
What is Malware?
Malware is an umbrella term used to refer to malicious software that acts against the requirements of a computer user. It can be spyware, adware, virus, worms, ransomware, scareware, trojan horses, and other malicious programs.
What is Spyware?
Spyware is the most searched term by a PC owner. Perhaps, it is the most alarming hi-tech application in the digital world. Often, it is known by many other names such as malware, adware, crimeware, scumware, snoopware, trackware, thiefware etc.
Spyware has often been referred to as a virus, but in reality, it is something different.
Spyware is a computer software program that gets installed without the user’s consent and takes partial or full control of the PC.
The spyware programs can collect any type of data including your personal information such as browsing activity, credit card information, bank account numbers, social security numbers, login username and passwords etc without your prior consent.
What are the Warning Signs of a Malware Infection?
There is no rule that all the malware attacks operate in the same way, but majority of adware spyware infections result in one or more of these symptoms:
- Sluggish PC performance
- Unusual error messages
- Hijacked browsers
- Uncontrollable pop-up advertisements
- Unusual messages or programs that start automatically
- Running out of hard drive space
- Frequent computer crashes
- Unauthorized downloads
- Mysterious toolbars that don’t change even on deleting
- Puzzling search results
- Frequent program errors
- Ghostlike computer activity
- Suspicious emails or instant messages from your social media account
How Does Spyware or Malware Get on My Computer or Phone?
Probably, you might be asking the same question – How Do I Get Malware? I didn’t install them.
Malware can get into your PC through the files or software you download from the internet. Even if you are careful about these malicious programs (spyware and adware), they just invade your PC through normal internet browsing habits.
The malware gets installed onto your computer or phone for a number of reasons:
- Sharing music, media, files, photos, etc with other users through P2P networks
- Downloading free stuff without reading End User License Agreements (EULA) and privacy statements
- Wrong use of commercial Remote Administration Tool (RAT) Technology
- Included with free file sharing software
- Pop-up windows that misguide important security updates
- Misleading rogue Anti-Virus or Anti-Spyware software applications
- Via HTML emails advertising anything from viagra to fake Rolex watches
- Tracking cookie that get installed when you browse a website
Easy Tips to Protect Your Computer from Hackers, Viruses and All Malware
Every 9 out of 10 internet connected PCs are prone to malware attack.
But if you could follow these simple tips, you can prevent malware including spyware on your PC, Mac, and mobile devices.
- Avoid websites dealing with porn/gambling/illegal softwares.
- Stay away from free downloads such as music, media, files etc.
- Read End User Licence Agreements before installing the files and software.
- Don’t use P2P file sharing software.
- Never open unsolicited emails.
- Don’t click “agree” or “OK” buttons to close pop-up windows; instead use Alt + F4 command.
- Set your IE’s security level at least to medium level.
- Use alternate web browsers like Chrome, Firefox or Opera for increased security (Most hackers target IE).
- Use complex and secure passwords for login making difficult for the hackers to find.
- Protect yourself with a virtural private network when using public Wi-Fi.
- Stay away from fake and rogue anti-spyware that multiply your problems.
- Download from regular search results instead of paid or sponsored links.
- Download software only from reputed sources and trusted websites.
- Scan your PC regularly with the best spyware remover software.
- Be sure that your best malware removal tool is updated regularly with critical security updates.
- Update all software – Windows / Mac operating system, web browser, video players, and plug-ins so as to prevent exploiting a vulnerability.
- Never share your computer who doesn’t follow the above simple tips.
How to Select the Best Malware Removal Tool?
Every 9 out of 10 internet connected PCs are infected with one or other form of malware. There is continuous research going on various research laboratories to combat malware, spyware and adware.
Every year many companies release their best malware removal tools into the market. If you Google the term “anti-spyware”, then you would be surprised to observe more than 4,290,000 search results.
Out of them, many are rogue anti-spyware (or rogue security software) tools. Do not get frightened. You can select the best malware removal tool for your PC by following these must-have requirements:
- Real Time Protection: – Some top spyware removal tools remove spyware and adware only after the manual scan. They don’t provide proactive protection. The best malware removal tool is one which not only finds and removes malicious spyware but also blocks them even before the spyware gets installed. Preventing the spyware infection via real-time monitoring processes is highly preferred.
- Regular Automatic Definitions Update: – Make sure that the best malware removal tool you select should update its definition database regularly. As new critical malware programs are coded daily, the spyware remover companies should continually update their definitions. Without regular definitions update, the anti-spyware download is simply outdated and ineffective. Always ensure that you get frequent definitions update automatically without manually downloading them.
Just consider the below aspects (apart from the realtime protection) as they make the selection of the best spyware remover software an easy thing:
- Easy To Use Interface: – The best malware removal tool is one which has an user-friendly interface. Just think, a great product but difficult to use. Will you be interested in it? The spyware removal tool should be easy to install and run without consulting a tech support person.
- Potent Spyware Remover Database: – The best spyware remover is one that has a potent database. It should have a comprehensive signature database so as to counter spyware and malware attacks. Moreover, the best malware removal tool’s ability is gauged by its removal effectiveness.
- Customizable Scan: – Always make sure that the best malware removal tool you select have the flexibility of scheduling the scans (daily/weekly). The customizable scan feature is very important. It automatically scans your PC for possible spyware and adware infections. It helps when you can’t manually run a spyware removal tool and thus eases your job.
- System Performance: – How long does the scan take? Does the PC support other functions while the scan is running on? These are some of the parameters you should consider while opting the best malware removal tool for your Windows, Mac and or Android.
- Customer Support: – The best spyware remover is backed by an excellent customer support. The support team should respond to your queries quickly. Make sure that you get free online help.
- Money Back Guarantee: – Always prefer the product that provides you with a risk-free guarantee. You should select the best malware removal tool that specifies a minimum 30 Day – 100% money back guarantee policy.