DigitalOcean is one of the few very reliable cloud web hosting companies, which get a consistent high review on all web site hosting related forums and discussion boards.
Probably they are not the cheapest around, but a couple of dollars you pay extra is very much worth the money.
Even though it has lately (in the year 2011) entered into cloud infrastructure web hosting business, DigitalOcean is the third-largest hosting company in the world in terms of web-facing computers.
With over 78MM droplets hosted at its account, DigitalOcean is equally popular among the personal and business websites. However, you just need to be at least a little savvy with Linux for its maintenance.
DigitalOcean – Award-winning Web Hosting
DigitalOcean is truly an affordable cloud infrastructure provider with 3 flexible modes (Standard Droplets, General Purpose Droplets, and CPU-Optimized Droplets). If you want to host only one or two domains, then the Standard Droplets option is better as it is offered for a dead cheap price $5 per month.
Otherwise, if you want dedicated VCPUSs for CPU-intensive applications, then the DigitalOcean CPU-Optimized Droplets option is the most ideal one.
In fact, DigitalOcean is one of the first cloud-hosting companies to offer SSD-based virtual machines starting in 2013.
Here are the interesting features of DigitalOcean Cloud hosting company:
- Flat Pricing of Standard Droplets starts at – 1 GB memory, 25 GB SSD disk and 1 TB transfer costs $5/month at a rate of $0.007/hr.
- Easy to setup and Worry-free maintenance.
- Highly scalable S3-compatible object storage with a built-in CDN (content delivery network).
- An option of additional SSD-based Block Storage at just $0.10/GB per month.
- Free daily backups so as to restore data. Backups cost just 20% of the droplet.
- PostgreSQL, with Redis & MySQL supported
- End-to-end encrypted security
- 99.99% uptime SLA Guarantee
- Free to use Floating IPs.
- 12 data centers across the globe including Amsterdam, Singapore, London, Toronto, Bangalore etc.
- Load Balancers build high-performance creating redundancy.
- Hourly billing with a monthly cap leading to a consistent monthly invoice.
- Worldwide data centers for the best connectivity
- Free Cloud Firewalls to secure infrastructure
- Highest security for team with two factor authentication.
- Real-time monitoring & alerts at no additional cost.
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Award winning 24/7/365 world-class technical support
World’s Most Trusted American Cloud Infrastructure Provider:
The great thing about DigitalOcean is its affordable “droplets” along with load balancers. The easy to understand pricing model is well received by both beginners and professionals equally.
DigitalOcean’s reliable cloud computing infrastructure really provides a good value for its money. Whether you are an individual or business looking for secure and reliable cloud hosting services at great prices, DigitalOcean can provide hosting services to meet your needs without any overselling.